Our program fosters self-confidence, self-worth, and responsibility for one’s actions. The cultural competency learned at Mansion Day School affords cultural dexterity. Our students collaborate with each other, respect each others’ opinions and ideas, and demonstrate confidence in their decisions. Each student’s uniqueness is allowed to flourish as they boldly share ideas without fear or judgement. Upon graduation, our students are confident learners and confident leaders with confidence in their individual abilities.
- Grades: Preschool to 5th
- Student Enrollment: 69
- Average Class Size: 10
- Teachers with College Degrees: 100%
- Teachers with Masters Degrees in Education: 25%
- Elementary Teachers with Ohio Department of Education Certification: 100%
- Affordable, quality education including before/after school Enrichment Program
- Accelerated curriculum
- Fine Arts program including vocal, general, & instrumental music, art and drama
- Foreign language curriculum (Mandarin Chinese and Spanish) for all students PS-5
- Overnight education trips for 3rd-5th grades
Please view our Curriculum Overview to get more detailed information about Mansion Day School’s curriculum.
Mansion Day School is accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) and is a member of the Ohio Association of Independent Schools (OAIS).